|SALES REPRESENTATIVE – MARKETING & SALES
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
A confident and fast learning individual is needed to execute sales strategies and service customer accounts with at least two years experience in customer service in a corporate environment. Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
APPLY HERE AT WWW.SMARTJOBS4U.COM
We thank all who have applied but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SMART Technologies Jamaica
SMART Technologies Jamaica is an innovative and creative software development and services firm that are pioneers in the development of software products that have become key success factors for organizations, corporations, professionals, executive agencies and members of the micro, corporate and enterprise business communities. The company’s main products are a Human Resource Management tool, Employee Time Management and Scheduling using Biometrics and unique Call Tracking and Accounting software. Each of these products has a cutting edge design and encapsulates features that uses forward thinking methodologies that are not yet duplicated by any other software products offered by our competitors. For example, SMART Tech’s HRM product manages employees as “Assets” which will greatly assist in analyzing a company’s performance and development, and will allow for forwarding thinking and more accurate projections when creating budgets and expansion plans.
Shop #9-10, St. Andrew Plaza, Kingston 19 Jamaica Website
- Sorry, the system found no related jobs at this time.
- Sorry there are no recent posts. Please check back soon.